Save Operation Fail!

Hello. I have (twice now) lost hours of work due to a save failure. Wondering if a bug or operator error. Heres the full scoop!
I have now lost 2 songs to this Fail. I diligently save after every new track is complete and save one last time before shutting everything down for the night. In the morning the error message I get is. “Metafile could not be updated” and in the song list there is an “F” next to title. I am saving (well, trying to) to internal memory and after it’s complete I don’t get any sort of warning message that it didn’t take. I always use 6x6 but never more than two tracks saved (I need the parts more than the tracks) and the length of tracks are all under 1 minute in length. And yes every bit of equipment I have is with the latest firmware and I’m only at 11% memory useage.
One thing that just occurred to me, due to the somewhat finnicky nature of ss products…
My aeros along with everything else is on a power strip and so I do not use it’s switch to power on or off. I am going to try powering on and off with it’s switch instead and see if that affects matters.
Any advice appreciated.

Hi there,

Please write to support@singularsound.com with your issue so they can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks for reporting!

1 Like