Saving Problem

Every time I close the BB manager and reopen it, the last bunch of songs I created are missing. They are on the pedal but not on the computer. When I tried to import from the SD card to the computer, all of the missing songs were lost from the pedal. This has cost me hours of my time and I am getting very frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you saving your project using BBM to your computer? What OS are you using?

I am using Windows 7. I hit “save project” after each song I create. I then export to the SD card. Is there a way to get the songs from the SD card back into BBM?

I would make sure of two things:

1. That you are not using any non-alphanumeric characters in the titles of your songs (meaning: use only letters and numbers).

2. Check to confirm that you are not working with several projects. The way you do this is look at the title of the project that appears right under the virtual machine in the upper left corner of your BBManager. Do different names appear? If so, then you are working with multiple projects.

If you have confirmed the above two as not being the source of this, please email me at support@mybeatbuddy.com so we can investigate further what’s going on.

Yes, open the project on the SD card in BBM then do a ‘save as’ back to the computer. To open the project on the SD card, click on open project then direct the BBM to your SD card.