Section of tracks go missing after recording 2nd part and saving

Well, I have a brand new Aeros with latest firmware and my 6x6 song tracks just disappeared - 2 parts with 4-5 tracks each.- while in part 2 like they say above. BeatBuddy sending MIDI into Looper.
I even saw the bar lines not lined up (but music was still in sync) just before that. Confused me. Should never see that right?
I am new to the machine- that was my fist song- so maybe I did something. I clicked the right button twice… I think to go form record through play to overdub but suddenly I was on track one recording and everything else was gone - both parts. Maybe I should have saved it as soon as I started and then somehow during performance? Maybe I cleared it somehow?

Hey there,

It sounds like you may have caused a desync, the Aeros cannot play the song part back in a tempo other than the original tempo it was recorded in, if your BeatBuddy was on any other tempo (even off by 1BPM) this desync can happen. Recording during a desync will corrupt the recording.

You can always tell if the tempos don’t match while the Aeros is stopped by looking at the tempo on the Song Dashboard, if it is red that means the internal tempo does not match the incoming tempo the Aeros is listening to

If this is not the case, please reach out to support@singularsound.com with audio/video of your issue with the steps to reproduce it.

Thanks for the question let us know

Thanks. That is great info to know! I think you’re probably right. That or i went to the next part without realizing it but I remember checking for that. Anyway, I still see the bar lines get slightly out of alignment after undos and re-records but it doesn’t affect any sound and when I stop and restart the song they are lined up again. I’m not gonna worry about it. Thank you.

1 Like

My pleasure!