Set List Printing

Can you print out you project list?

No, what you could do is take a screen shot and print that. In Windows there is a snipping tool which is quite useful, but the BB manager has no printing capabilities.

If you go to the folder for your Beat Buddy Manager and open the projects folder (mine is C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\BBWorkspace\Update\default_lib\projects\BeatBuddy Default Content 2.0 - Project\SONGS), open the file config.csv. It will have a listing of the “songs” in your BeatBuddy project. Each of the folders for the “songs” also has a config.csv file that will show the individual beats in each of the “song” collection. You can also open a similar file in the folder DRUMSETS that list all the drum kits loaded in the BeatBuddy.

Although this question and thread is now 4-years old, I do not recommend following your suggestion. Although it will work, the minute users start opening BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) files, they risk the potential of accidentally corrupting files used by the BBM. If it’s going to be done at all, users MUST first quit the BBM app first. Doing so is at users’ risk.

I guess I should have included the instruction of not to alter the original file. Opening the file and then closing it, or better still copying it to another location would not alter the original file. Just a suggestion since an easier solution than taking screenshots wasn’t available. I’ve done this for some time now, and have not had any issues. Again, as you stated, this is with the BBM closed. Sorry I didn’t notice the date, I’ll be more diligent in the future…

1 Like

For printing check out this link - Program to allow Printing of Songs