SETLISTS

I WANT ALL MY MODIFIED BB SONGS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE TO NEXT SONG WITH FOOTSWITCH

In BB manager I just need to be able to take…lets say…BLUES 1…and copy it 3 times for the 3 tunes that use BLUES 1 …rename to song name and change tempo accordingly.
SO FAR I cant seem to just COPY BLUES 1 …I can manipulate and change Blues 1…but can’t copy it.

You have to export the modified Blues 2. I rename it to the actual song title, it becomes Wonderful Tonight.SNG when exported. Once you exported all your modified songs (I put them in alphabetical order) you are ready to create a set. Create a new folder, rename is Set. Click on that folder to open it, It’s empty. Click import song. Navigate to the folder where you exported Wonderful Tonight.SNG and all your other songs. Hold ctrl and select all the *.SNG files you want in the folder then hit enter and they’ll all be in the new Set folder. Might want that folder at the top? Sync to pedal. You now have multiple copies of Wonderful Tonight.SNG, so if you decide you change the tempo you will have to find and change tempo on all the copies. I usually delete a Set after I use it so it doesn’t become an outdated archive.

Thank you!! Makes sense to me. Is BB sd card an off the shelf thing? Before I saw your message I went ahead and changed a bunch of songs then basically overwrote my BB sd card. There was a fear factor there but it worked …but saved(named) BB tracks are still in their genre. Still what a time saver to not have to adjust tempo!!
Thanks again!

Typical young SD card.

Thanks for this explanation. I too had been struggling to copy and paste