Simple Question

Before anybody chews me out for asking a question I did a search. I created a folder in BB manager. How do I get that content to the BB drive?.

Thanks!

In the bbmanager goto file in the left upper corner and select synchronize project in the dropdown menu.
Select the proper drive where the SD card or BB is located. And there you go. It can take a little time sometimes, so give it some time and wait until it has finished. Sometime I’m too impatient and think nothing is happening and then suddenly I see a progress bar pop up, so wait for that to happen.
(You should have the bb connected via usb or have the sd card of the bb in your computer)

Thanks so much for the help Renev. Below is the window that pops up when I try to sync.Is that wondow what you see and what is the step from there?

Hi Timmy, yes that is the one (just G:) in your case. After selecting that, it should do the synchronize and your newly added items should be written on the card. Put the card back in the BB or (when you have the BB connected you should be able to see the changes in the BB)

Thanks but that doesn’t work for me hmm it asks me to select a folder but it won’t save any of those wtf

Make sure your SD card is not locked.
When you Synchronize your project to an SD card, it’s always saved to the top level of the SD card—in other words, you don’t sync to a folder. If you’re still getting this display, use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File > Export > Project to SD card and accept the prompt to link for future synchronization.

Thanks

Yeah I tried that step as well a couple weeks ago…flicked it back and forth a couple times and made sure it was unlocked…still wont just save to folder so strange

From your picture, It looks like you are trying to save to your SD card. When you are getting the project from Beat Buddy Manager to your SD card, you don’t “Save” to a folder. You either Synchronize, if that option is available, or you use File>Export to SD card. If using File>Export to SD card, you do not select a folder. You just select the drive itself(the SD card).

On the other hand, if you are saving your project to your hard drive, it gets saved to your BB Workspace folder. That is a folder that you should have created on your HD when you set up BB Manager.

One other thought occurs to me now, looking through the whole thread. What is the format of your SD card? And, what is the capacity of your SD card?

Thanks guys! Yeah the export worked!