Simple Start and Stops using midi messages

Hey everyone,

Can someone tell me if there is a way to get BB to be precise with regard to midi messages stopping and starting the BB exactly when you want it to? I love the BB, but I’m finding it very difficult to get it to respond start/stop playing when and where I want it to.

I’m using Onsong to send midi messages and the BB and Onsong work just fine together. The problem is, when I touch my iPad screen to place some midi commands to start/stop the BB it never starts/stops where and when I need it to. It’s very frustrating actually. I want to use it in a live situation, but not in a generic way. I don’t use a laptop, so having backing tracks play is out for me. Nothing wrong with that, just not what I’m doing. I do use a looper, so I tend to record the drums and everything else from BB and my Voicelive 3 into the looper of the VL3. Well…I only have two feet and they can only move so fast and although I’m just getting started with getting the hang of the looping thing it’s not easy trying to play a guitar, stop the loop recording, and stop the BB at the same time! lol (I’m laughing just thinking about it!).

Anyway, has anyone conquered the BB and Midi to a point of precision? Thanks for your help!!