(Sittin' on the) Dock of the Bay (OPBkh) re-up - Otis Redding classic

Uses STAX Piano 4 Part

Includes: .sng, source midi, midi OPBkh part, chords and lyrics in plain text and pdf.

I can’t whistle anywhere good enough to handle the whistling at the end of this, so I have horn playing that part.

Download Here

2 Likes

I’m wondering which drum kit is the latest for this song? Is it currently STAX EPiano & Horns?
Another question: this song is not in the song list to download. However I searched for the song and found Phil has it for downloading. But the drum kit is nowhere to be found. What am I missing, if anything?
Still another question: in the song list it says " (in the default library as "[Country 5- Brushes Train] How do I get there on my BB?
Thanks,
Tom Stoltz
in Maine

The link above works for downloading the song (where it says Download Here.) Try both kits and see which one you like better, I obviously did it with STAX Piano 4 Part, which, I guess, is included in my missing drumkits link.

County 5 - Brushes Train, which is, again, I guess, a generic beat for the song. This should be included in the basic BB drum beats that come with the unit when purchase new. Select the country folder and then search for the beat. The user who posted that link may been referring to the BB Mini, in which case, it would be irrelevant to you.

Missing drumkits, most of them, can be found here:

Wow, thanks Phil, looks like a treasure trove.
What I was wondering with the generic kits was how they are labeled in on the song list. No trouble finding Country 5- Brushes Train (which is isn’t bad for ‘Dock of the Bay, BTW) but it is not under the Blues genre on the BB. That’s what I was questioning
As for fixing drum kit errors, I’m afraid that is beyond my pay-grade. I’ll give the help article a go but with luck I won’t need any of the bad ones.
Do you support your Beatles drum kits?
Thanks again,
Tom Stoltz
in Maine

Beats might show up listed in different genres than they are used for. This is particularly true of the Country Beats, which could be used in rock, pop or blues. That’s one of the problems with over classifying things. If you find a country beat you like for blues, you can always export it from the country folder, rename it to something you like, and then import it into the blues folder. That way the song will show in both places. Re: the Beatles, if it’s a song I made, philflood, I’ll look at anything with a problem. If it’s something Phil did, you’d have to ask him. That’s not me.

Thanks Phill. Appreciate your efforts