.SNG files

My Mac won’t let me download .SNG files so I can’t get hold of beats from this forum. What’s the best way to do this?

Regards,

j

It sounds like your anti-virus program is preventing the download of .sng files. If that’s the case, change the settings to allow download of .sng files and you should be good to go.

The only anti-virus program I can find is the free BitDefender & it doesn’t allow me to change settings. I am quite computer stupid so please brear with me if I am missing something really simple.

Regards,

j

If you are using Safari, check the Safari Preference to find your downloads path (see screen shot). Check whatever folder is displayed as your downloads path. If this still isn’t working, what type of symptom or alert are you getting?

The download goes fairly quickly so you might not be seeing it. Let me know if you’re still having issues downloading .sng files from the Resources section of this forum.

Screenshot of Safari Preferences. When I try to download songs from the forum, an icon appears in my Downloads but when I try to open it it says Safari can’t open the file because there is no app to open it.

Recall what I said about all operations should be performed in the BBM BeatBuddy Manager? :cool: That applies here. In the BBM File > Import > Song and navigate to the folder where the sng file is and open.

Hang in there. You’ll get it all working. Probably worth your time to read the user guide for the BBM.

First thing I did was read the guide, however, once on screen, I get lost & panic easily :frowning:
I can now download .SNG files & have my first project open. Just gotta remember to always work through BBM.
Thanks for getting me this far.

Regards,

j

It all works out. If and when you need help, the more details you can provide to describe the issue or symptoms, the better/faster we should be able to help you.