Some problems about bpm, importing backing track, reading error

Hi guys, I bought the Aeros because it has a lot of interesting features, but in practice, I am having some issues that prevent me from using it professionally as I need. Here’s what I’ve encountered during the first few days of testing (firmware 5.2):

1. A properly recorded file suddenly becomes unplayable;
  2. Adding a backing track (percussion loop recorded with logic) often, but not always, produces a brief pause at the end of the track. Checking or unchecking the option to add the fade-out and the 360 frames doesn’t change anything;
  3. A percussion loop recorded at 80bpm is not interpreted at the correct bpm and it’s not possible to import it in quantize mode.
    Thanks for your help.

I have similar issue!

When i import a backing track (.wav), all looks ok but the track is slower? I tried many different way, its always slower than the original by a noticeable amount amd can’t be used. Its annoying.

Any ideas?

Hi Jonathan, did you export the files at 44.1?

Hi there, please provide all the relevant files you are trying to upload and the bugs you are encountering to support@singularsound.com so they can assist you here

Thanks

You are likely using a file that is actually 48kHz, you must use a 44.1kHz sample rate wav file with the Aeros

Thanks for the question and for reporting

1 Like

Hi, I fixed backing track import issues on 5.2.0 by setting the quantize mode to ‘quantized’ before importing. And then define the desired bpm in the parts menu. After that all my import problems were gone.
Most tracks work fine with ‘auto’ though.

1 Like