Song requests posted to the wrong forum section

How about 60’s and 70’s Motown?

1 Like

How about an all 4/4 package that has a bunch of basic 4/4 beats? Like quater notes snare hits on 1,2,3,4, another with a quarter note snare hit on 1, another with quarter note snare hit on 2, another with quarter note snare hit on 3, another with quarter not snare on 4, another with quarter not snare hit on 1 and 3, then 2 and 4 etc. Just basic beats with the accent on different beats.

i am looking for kajon grooves and kits. thanks

Looking for Trooper here for a good time

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir ou trouver des sons baterie reggeaton pour mettre sur ma beatbuddy

Would like to get these if at all possible
Maroon 5 “Harder to Breathe” & “Sunday Morning”
“Separate Ways” Journey
“Misery Business” Paramore
“Call me When Your Sober” Evanescence
Daddy Lesson–Beyonce
The Joke – Brandi Carlisle
You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
Million Reasons, Joanne – Lady Gaga
Shallow – Lady Gaga
Black Velvet – Allannah Myles
Without me – Halsey

Heartbreaker - Led Zepplin

Cheers

I’m looking for the song “Drown in my own tears” of Jeff Beck.
thank you for your future help …

I would like that too

Here is a recent setlist from my band - I would love to get some of these songs figured out with a beatbuddy setting! I am a new owner and love it so far!

Badfish/Birds

3pm

Won’t Back Down

Can’t You See

Feel Like Making Love

Toes

Buy Me a Boat

Glory Days

Ball and Chain

Save Tonight

The Middle

American Girl

Summer of 69

Brown Eyed Girl

Country Girl

Folsom Prison

Sweet Home/All Summer

Chicken Fried

Every Rose

Shape Of You

Can’t Stop The Feeling

Santeria

All The Small Things

My Worst Enemy

Brightside

Ring of Fire (Social D)

All Star

Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Blister in the Sun

Laid

Whiskey Glasses

Country Roads

Wagon Wheel

Wonderwall

Semi Charmed

Sugar, Down

Ocean Ave

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Come Together

Friends in Low Places

Hard to Handle

Boys Round Here

Basket Case

She

What I Got Medley

Mary Jane’s Last Dance

I Want It That Way

Cumbersome

MMMBop

Drift Away

Jack and Diane

Free Fallin

Many of these songs have been posted to this forum as one-press with bass (OPB). You can search for those songs.

If the OPB format doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the song matching tool.

FYI. In the process of approving a new user’s first posts, I came across this list of requests that are generally not viewable on the forum so I created a new thread and moved all of the posts from the About Category to the Requests category.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me more about OPB? I have a bass player that plays with me as a duo sometimes, so I don’t know if I’d need that in the track as well, but I like to learn! And I can just find the song and download the patch, plug in the BB to the computer and update the SD card?

I’m VERY new at this stuff haha - The song matching tool has about a dozen of my songs on there, but missing a lot.

Here’s an example of some OPB variants posted to the forum: Ramblin' Man - DOP, OPB & OPBk

Clicking on this link will help to explain some of the acronyms used on the forum: resources

Often you can use a song that has bass in its version using a kit with no bass. You’ll just get drums.

A post was split to a new topic: How do I copy and paste songs from one folder to another?

A post was split to a new topic: Dazed and Confused