Song Requests

Any chance you have beats for “Loser”, "Big Railroad Blues " and “Deal”? Thanks!!!

Charles, where on the bb site do I find your midi editing program. also I’ve got a gazillion midi files. does the beat buddy play the drum tracks in channel 10 and ignore the other channels or how does the bb see/use the midi file , and on what channel?

When you load a file into the BBManager, it tries to find the channel 10 (not track number 10, it’s important!). If there is one, it is used. If not, it takes the first one and tries to load it as a percussion track.

http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/free-midi-editor-designed-for-beatbuddy.2545/

Hi Charles,

Just got the BeatBuddy last week. Love the product. Now I’m trying to download the BeatBuilder midi editing software. However, I cannot run the .JAR file on my computer. I managed to unpack the files, but I’m not seeing the executable.

Is there any way you can send me the software in another zipped format other that .JAR? Or simply send me the executable file itself?

.JAR files require Java to be installed and I’m having issues with downloading Java to my Windows 7 machine. I won’t go into all the technical issues here, but if you could simply send me the files in another zipped format or send me the executable that would make my like a lot easier.

Thanks so much you for your time!

Regards,

Well, you answered your own question.

You will need to have those very issues fixed in order to run the awesome work of Charles.

There is no compiled .exe file inside and it is not an archive at all. If you have Java installed, JAR file itself will become an executable - double click will run Java machine that will execute it.

Can someone make Simon and Garfunkel - We’ve got a groovy thing goin’? I would appreciate it much!

I need some explanation on how to add tambourine…Where did you took the tambourine(midi 54)…?Thanks!

@Chris Aubin Please follow the brief instruction by CharlesSpencer in this thread - http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-dont-want-to-spoil-the-party.1036/ on how to add tambourine to your drumset.

Just download the tambourine archive file, and add it to your drumset.
Follow @Psalm40’s guides if you need additional guide on how to edit drumsets.

Song request

Can someone create a couple of songs please? I love the Beat Buddy but struggle to start a song from scratch…

New Order - Blue Monday

Major Lazer - Lean On

Thanks in advance,

Steve

i don’t have any specific song requests right now, but i hope to see some more “one press” songs in the punkrock genre :slight_smile:
green day, offspring, blink 182, sum 41, ramones…
and also more acdc would be nice :slight_smile:
their drums usually rock pretty hard :slight_smile:

edit. some more ccr songs would be very nice as well :slight_smile:
and slade (for example run runaway)…

Looking for beats for Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. With bass would be ok, but I plan on doing the bass lines either way. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
im looking for sandman with bass from america and Papa was a rolling stone.
Does anybody have this songs?

I downloaded the weight to see if it was a better version than the one I was using based on your comments. but there was no sng file in the zip/

Thanks for the few dead tunes’ beats!