Song Requests

shauno814, what program are you using to download/edit/modify midi files from the internet?

Not sure if anyone responded to you … I’ve been out of the loop for a couple months. I’m actually positive I uploaded this to the site already, but even I can’t find it now. Here you go. It’s by no means perfect, but it should work for what you need. If there is actually something you would like tweaked or if there are timing issues, please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it.

Check out www.beatbuddysongs.com we can create custom song requests for you as well as already providing many songs you may want.

Check out www.beatbuddysongs.com we can create custom song requests for you as well as already providing many songs you may want.

Call me the Breeze
Guitar Man
Black Magic Woman
Smoke on the Water
Piece of my Heart
Crossroads
Rock ‘n’ Me
Take the Money and Run
Heartbreaker GFR
The Pusher
Keep Rockin’ in the Free World
Like a Rolling Stone
No Matter What
etc

Just a Few!

LOL thanks if any help. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Quite a few of those are already in production, so we will have more options for you soon. All of those are great suggestions and we hope to be able to offer a REQUEST app on our site that allows users like yourself to vote for what gets made next. Thanks again for sharing. I’ll post a reply when we have some of these songs done!

We are working to make quite a few of these right now. We are also taking the first 100 people that have signed up for our mailing list and sending them 50 tracks for free to beta test and let us know how we can better arrange them so that they’re universal to most musicians needs. If you’d like to join the group just email me at: beatbuddysongs@gmail.com or visit www.beatbuddysongs.com

Here’s a free copy of Closer To The Heart by Rush. We are still tweaking how to best make the arrangement. This one is only broken up by section, the fills are included in those sections since they’re so specific to the song. Let us know what you think.

Tom Petty - Won’t Back Down.

I would be extremely thankful if someone could figure out and post The Jesus and Mary Chain song “Just like Honey”

looking for What’d I Say by Ray Charles. whether on a download or pre-loaded beat

London Calling (The Clash) would be very appreciate

Hummm nice can anyone whip up “Dont Fear The Reaper” with the cowbell? I couldnt find anything on it

1 Like

Awesome… thanks so much… do you happen to have the drum kit?

thank you
v/r
Ben

persist Moderator
February 26

Try the SUB-Std Pro SWN Bass 62-91

Thank You

persist Moderator
February 26

alt DK072257:
do you happen to have the drum kit?

Try the SUB-Std Pro SWN Bass 62-91

Can anyone create a song for If I Had a Boat by Lyle Lovett?

A post was split to a new topic: Europa - Santana (that includes organ part)

A post was split to a new topic: Oh Well pt 1