Song Requests

I downloaded a full midi version off of the web. Then took out the other instruments and made some modifications to make it sound a little better… especially with the snare rolls. It will sound best on the BRUSHES KIT. Give this a try and let me know if it’s what you’re looking for.

Shaun,

We recorded this today and have used some of the samples you uploaded, thanks.

It still needs to be mixed and mastered and ran out of time so will keep it under wraps until done, will upload a link once completed but may be a little time as the engineer works both here and abroad and have to wait for a free time slot,

Regards,

Martyn

Or these would help me too.
Looking for beats for these songs. Any help would be greatly appreciated at least Until I learn how to create these songs.
Amie
Aint no Sunshine
cecilia
come monday
Drinking my baby
fire on the mountain
feel like making love
follow me
Heard it in a love song
Im yours
Lay down sally
Lonely ol night
lazy song
my girl
one love
only want to be with you
pink houses
ramblin man
seminole wind
soulshine
sun down
take it easy
sweet caroline
teach your children

Randy, there are definitely posts for some these songs already. If you look under the different “beats” categories, you’ll find some of the ones in your list.

The search function is a marvellous tool!

Ya, very good point. Need to slow my brain down and take a deep breath. :slight_smile: Getting too excited the closer I get to getting my set list etc. :slight_smile:

I would love it if someone could come up with Santana’s “Europa”. I’m having a hard time with the two different beats/tempos.

Song Request: Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townshend

Hello, fellow musicians!

I’m going to use BeatBuddy to play “The Chicken” (either The JBs version, or the Pastorious version)
Has anyone done it already? Is there a nice existing beat that goes well to use (so I can just program the signature break :-))
Thanks, folks!

Jazz/Blues can be a bit tough to get the right groove feel … as the beats swing and are not right on top of the count. I’ve had a bit of success getting the groove right but it is challenging. If I was doing the “Chicken” I’d get our drummer to lay down midi tracks using his electronic kit. Then the groove and fills would be right and I wouldn’t be in a nut house.

Well, I was aiming the original version by the JB’s, the one that has a pretty straight 16th funk feel.

there is staight 16 beat funk in beat buddy that will work … Jaco version swings harder

Finally I used Funk1 default for “The chicken”, works quite well, just have to put the signature break, and it’s all good.

Are there any default/user-made James Brown style beats?

Hi,
does anybody know which song on the beatbuddy matches the following song?

Werner

shauno814, what program are you using to download/edit/modify midi files from the internet?

Not sure if anyone responded to you … I’ve been out of the loop for a couple months. I’m actually positive I uploaded this to the site already, but even I can’t find it now. Here you go. It’s by no means perfect, but it should work for what you need. If there is actually something you would like tweaked or if there are timing issues, please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it.

Check out www.beatbuddysongs.com we can create custom song requests for you as well as already providing many songs you may want.

Check out www.beatbuddysongs.com we can create custom song requests for you as well as already providing many songs you may want.

Call me the Breeze
Guitar Man
Black Magic Woman
Smoke on the Water
Piece of my Heart
Crossroads
Rock ‘n’ Me
Take the Money and Run
Heartbreaker GFR
The Pusher
Keep Rockin’ in the Free World
Like a Rolling Stone