Songs in Min2 vs. BB

Hi all,

Newbe here. The Mini2 had 200 songs and I was able to print the song listing. Is this available in the BB since I have upgraded?

Let me be clearer, the recoding song listing that corresponded to the drum track.

Hi. I kind of think I understand what you’re asking. If you have the BeatBuddy and BeatBuddy Manager (BBM), could you do the comparison to your printed listing yourself?

If you don’t yet have the BeatBuddy, you could download and install the BBM and still be able to check.

BTW, I removed your previous post with the same request. No sense in double-posting :grinning:

Taken from the Singular Sound products page, here’s a comparison of the Mini 2 to the BB:

BeatBuddy MINI 2 vs BeatBuddy

Both the BeatBuddy and BeatBuddy MINI 2 offer the same core functionality and default content. There are however 3 key differences. First, the BeatBuddy MINI 2 can’t load any additional content like the BeatBuddy can.

Second, the MINI 2 utilizes 16-bit sound vs the BeatBuddy’s 24-bit sound. Finally, there is no MIDI functionality in the BeatBuddy MINI 2.

If you want to start controlling a beat live, hands free, right out of the box with no programming necessary, the BeatBuddy MINI 2 is the easiest drum machine you’ll ever get.

Mini has:
9 drum sets
• 24 genres
• 200+ styles
• All time signatures

BeatBuddy has:
Studio-quality 24-bit sound with true stereo audio
220+ styles, 24 diverse genres, and 10 unique drum sets
No programming necessary for live, hands-free control of the beat
Works with any sound system and any instrument
Unleash the full potential with room for up to 300 drum sets and 3 million songs

Thanks,

I guess I was trying to get to much information yesterday.

I have the Beatbuddy and the BBM. Just a bit more clarity on comparing it myself. For instance, just to make sure the way it is listed is - Song Name Blues 1 102. I assume that is BB Blues 1 and the tempo. Is that correct? If so, I get it.

Thanks

Kim Christensen

Got it

Thanks

Kim Christensen