---Songs not ending

—First of all thanks to everyone posting these great songs for the BB, I can’t wait until I can contribute also!!
I know I must be doing something wrong but some of the songs won’t end when I double click the pedal, the outro portion just show out and doesn’t stop so I have to manually stop it. What am I doing wrong on these few songs?

I think you might be having the same issue I have. I have posted about it before

http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/bug-glitch-with-outros-at-the-end-of-a-fill.4408/

It doesn’t seem to trouble to many other people. It is still a bug in the the beta’s I have downloaded. It seems to happen when trying to go to the outro while playing a fill longer than 4 bars. It happens when triggering the outro on the last beat of a bar but only after the fill has played at least 4 bars.

Does this happen with the default content or with user generated beats? And only specific songs, or all of them?

—Just with a very few user songs, it seems like the outros just say “out” on them.

They may not have outros, or they may be problematic files. You can link to them if you want someone to check them.

—Thanks, I just deleted them and life is good. LOL

Just had another look at them and it happens to any song that has a long fill in it. It was happening when I had Beatbuddy manager 1.5 and firmware 1.41 and is still happening with Beta Manager 1.6 and I have firmware Beta 1.73.

An Example would be Proud Mary.
Start the song then trigger the first fill which is the chorus. If you trigger the outro any where during the fill that isn’t on beat 4 of a bar the outro will work fine. For the first three bars of the fill you can trigger the outro on beat number 4 and the outro will work fine.
Trigger the outro on beat 4 of bar 4 of the fill it will play one bar of the main loop then the outro
Trigger the outro on beat 4 of bar 5 of the fill it will play two bars of the main loop then the outro
Trigger the outro on beat 4 of bar 6 of the fill it will play three bars of the main loop then the outro
Etc Etc. I Think I can see a pattern start to emerge

Cheers