Starting all over again with beatbuddy

Some of my song packs, notably the Beatles and Rolling Stones packs did not load properly and only bits of songs loaded. When I play some don’t work at all. I also seem to have such bugs in other user generated songs that I loaded. I use windows 10

Do I need to start all over again and reload everything? How do Igo about it as it seems a monstrous task?

Is there a link especially a video that can help me as Ihave trouble finding the correct support.
Thanks

It sounds like you’re having issues with just your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)?

Do the songs play correctly on your BB pedal?

If they play correctly on your pedal, but not on your BBM, there are two ways ahead to fix this. I’m assuming that your SD card has the most current and complete project that’s working correctly on your pedal.
If playing correctly on your pedal:

• Insert the SD card in your computer and use the BBM to open the project that’s on your SD card. Save your project with a different name in your computer workspace.
  • Test the songs in the BBM; are your Stones and Beatles songs loading and playing correctly?
    If they are, you should be back in business.

If they aren’t, then on to the next steps:
If not playing correctly on your pedal:
Follow the steps from General Disaster Recovery (I realize that the steps look like crap since the new forum did not bring the content over from the old forum as it was originally formatted. If you’re having problems following because of the appearance, you can try this link instead http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/general-disaster-recovery.7774/

Thanks very much for the quick response, much appreciated. I think ai will go for the disaster recovery plan as the problem has been going on for a couple of years. I find the bb manager confusing so I’m probably not installing things correctly.

Tony, how did the disaster recovery work for you? How did the instructions work?

Hi Doug and thanks for asking. I haven’t had a chance to get to it yet. I figure I may need a few hours for this so as soon as I can find some time I’ll give it a go. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Regards

Tony

Please do. I just had an issue whereby I may have to do the same i.e. use the general disaster recovery.

Hope all works out for you.

Doug