Status of Premium sets and Songs

I tried to buy some specific sets from the library site and when I go to checkout, it just pops a 404. Is this intended? I got to them from a google search. I understand the main premium library is offline and there’s just the Groove Monkey collection right now. I don’t want that. Just want the specific Flamenco and World sets and I can’t buy them. Device is great but I absolutely bought it after seeing those premium sets because that’s what I need. No interest in 45 kinds of rock beats.

Am I out of luck? Can we not buy ANY older premium sets?

This is all I could find and it doesn’t include content I bought a few years ago.

Hi LordJerry

The library content is getting revamped! You can see the message we posted here: https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/

We have listened to customer feedback over the years and are essentially reinventing the library content to be better than ever. You can only purchase the Groove Monkee Collection at this time, but we will be releasing new content soon!

As of now, it is not possible to purchase individual songs or the Complete Collection, but stay tuned while we release the new content. Thank you for your understanding!

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@singularsound.com

I just purchased the Groove Monkey Premium Library SD card, thinking this was the Premium Library- which it says on the box. I just found out that this isnt the same as the “Premium Library” with the beats for specific artists songs? So if I wanted the “other” Premium Library, I’d have to buy that one when it comes out? I think having the Premium Library name on the groove monkey box is misleading. Do I get access to the premium library or am I stuck?

Best to ask support@singularsound.com

For some reason I cannot send this email to singular sound.I used to be able to call or text Jay- anyway I can still do that

Did the Groove Monkee Premium Library from Singular Sound also include other formats such as Toontrack EZDrummer, FL Studio, Reason and others along with the Beat Buddy or just Beat Buddy format? It does sound the same as the Groove Monkee Mega Pack content for the number of MIDI loops included. I have a few of the individual Groove Monkee MIDI packs and they are very well done. They work well in both the BB and EZDrummer. Good collection to have.

“we will be releasing new content soon!”. Wonder how ‘soon’ is soon?