Stereo 1/4 vs Headphone 1/8

The PA system I am using with beat buddy has three ways to input into the same stereo channel. Other than the volume controls is there a difference in the output specs from the 1/8 headphone out vs using the L/R out? If we assume the inputs of the PA are all the same - would all of the following cables produce the same output;

Y cable Dual 1/4 TS into 1/8 TRS
Y cable Dual 1/4 TS into 1/4 TRS
2x 1/4 TS into 1/4 TS
Y cable 1/8 TRS into Dual 1/4 TS
1/8 TRS into 1/4 TRS
1/8 TRS into 1/8 TRS

Are they voiced the same? do they have the same output volumes/power?

I have seen specs that indicate the 2x 1/4 TS into a single 1/4 TS is not an advisable use. One is supposed to use a summing cable that has an appropriate resistor fitted into it to get the proper level. That said, I have used the 2x 1/4 TS into a single 1/4 TS option at times, and have not blown equipment out. The sound quality is sometimes not as good, particularly with a louder signal.

Your other options are all fine.

Sorry should have been clearer

Y cable Dual 1/4 TS into 1/8 TRS
Y cable Dual 1/4 TS into 1/4 TRS
2x 1/4 TS into 2x 1/4 TS
Y cable 1/8 TRS into Dual 1/4 TS
1/8 TRS into 1/4 TRS
1/8 TRS into 1/8 TRS

I am certain they all work. Just wondering if there is a difference at all. Is there any sound modification for the headphone jack, does using the 2 1/4 have more output?

No, there is sound modification needed to the Headphone jack.

The impedance is more or less the same. There would be minor differences resulting from the use of a larger cable to a smaller cable. This is why audiophiles sometimes prefer the beefier, heavier gauge cables. Other than your first example, you are always going from a smaller cable to a larger one, or keeping the cable to same size. I strongly doubt you would hear an audible difference with scenario one, but that is the only one I would have ANY concerns about.

If you want to see something about going from two 1/4 TS to a single 1/4 TS, check this out:

http://silentsky.net/wordpress/archives/624