Hello. I am trying to restore the v2.1 factory content to BB Manager, following these directions:
- Open the ZIP archive you just downloaded, and you will see 2 folders inside: default_lib and user_lib.
- Navigate to your existing BBWorkspace, as such: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\BBWorkspace
- Inside the BBWorkspace folder, you will also find the default_lib and user_lib folders. Select them both and DELETE them.
- Now drag those 2 folders from the downloaded ZIP archive (you have open) straight into the BBWorkspace in your documents.
Up to here, no problems at all. Now,
- Start the BB Manager. You will need to load the Default Content 2.1 project by going to File-> Open Project. Navigate to its location inside your default_lib/projects folder of your BBWorkspace.
In that folder, there is no project. Even if I just look inside the Zip file into that folder, there is no project. It is an empty folder. I also looked in the songs folder and wave_sources folders, and those were empty as well, both before and after unzipping.
Are the instructions I’m following shoddy, or is there an updated default Zip file somewhere? The Zip file I downloaded was from here: https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/
Thank you very much for any help.