Suspicious Minds DOP (new) & OPBk(horns) - Elvis Presley

Notes:

• 4 HH count-in
  • Tempo changes
  • I've always liked this song and was surprised that no one transcribed it. Now I know why not. This song was a challenge because of the tempo (and time signature) changes. The tempo changes worked out okay but I may come back and re-do this if (and when) I find another version. The velocities seem to be well-adjusted for this version. Would have liked to have been able to include the strings and the organ but such are the limitations of the BeatBuddy ;). Thought the horns and the piano were closer to the iconic sound of this song.
  • This version can also be played as a DOP; after importing the song, change the drum set to Standard 1.1

Requires:
  • v4 STAX Piano 4 Part
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware ≥ v2.0.4
Includes: 1 song, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Download Here

Suspicious_Minds_v1.sng (7.9 KB)

Hi thanks so much for posting this fabulous version of a Presley song, its so good.
Is it possible to edit out the slow part in this song as sometimes when people are dancing the slow part throws them off a bit .I don’t have any editing facilities on my computer…can it be done thru the Beatbuddy itself ?I am using the drums only.Again many thanks for taking the time to post this song…Regards from Ireland 2019-05-16T23:00:00Z

Glad you like it. I’ll see what I can do but it won’t be until middle of next week.

UPDATE:
I added a v1 (drums one-press) version to the original post. I only changed the v1 and left the v3 as originally uploaded. Removed the tempo change so that the song remains the same tempo throughout. I like the sound of any of the Jazz drum sets (Jazz, Jazz Brushes, or Brushes; the Ballad kit sounds good too but my favorite is the Brushes).

Many thanks for sorting that for me…appreciate it…thanks again.

This is absolutely genius. Thank you.

1 Like