Anyone have a manual setting for sweet Caroline ( drum kit etc.) I don’t midi or can download files
Thanks
What do you mean by “manual setting”?
If by manual setting you mean a multi-part song, I can’t help. If you are able to download files from the forum, here’s a link to a drums one-press version Sweet Caroline DOP, OPB, OPBk and OPB horns & strings 2018-06-14 - Neil Diamond
Hi thanks for the info…I’m not very computer literate (I’m old) I use the beatbuddy in a one man band, I always used my SR 18 I’m just looking for what genre ( country ? Blues etc.) to use and tempo on the beat buddy. I love the realistic sound of the BB. Sweet Caroline is the only song I’m having trouble with, I don’t need the fills or changes.just the basic beat.
Thanks.
I have a multi-part version I built from scratch. I could kick off the year with a little generosity…

Sweet Caroline.sng (2.4 KB)
Thank you I’ll see what I can do with it…thanks again!
You can also see if my version helps you out.
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond.sng (3.5 KB)
Another older thread does not seem to allow me to reply, but thanks to @shawno814 for “I Love a Rainy Night” in another thread. I am going to try to learn that one. @shawno814 I added the Finger Snap .wav file to the accent hit, but then I have to stomp the accent hit footswitch every 1 and 3 in between the hand claps in the MIDI on the 2 and 4. Is there anyway to get those Finger Snaps to play automatically? I am not sure how to map them to the MIDI trigger rather than to the accent hit footswitch. Am I missing something? Many thanks. New Beat Buddy user here, just learning the ropes.
Thank you, @JoeInOttawa I just downloaded your Sweet Caroline.sng file and have been practicing with it on my Beat Buddy, it follows the arrangement perfectly. I am actually planning to do a live performance with it tomorrow, we’ll see how it goes. Many thanks!
Looking forward to hearing your live-fire review!
Worked really well through about the middle of the song when I accidentally stomped twice and ended the song, ha! But it worked really well up to that point. I will get better at it, hopefully.
As a new user I was not able to post a link yet, see if this works now.
Here are some excerpts from my retirement home show, first time using the BeatBuddy. Everything were built-in drum songs, except for Sweet Caroline. I ran the BeatBuddy into a Peavey guitar amp and ran a line out into the PA also. Animal from The Electric Mayhem was our drummer mascot, sitting on the amp behind us.
MOD-EDIT: adjusted the links