Sync Beat Buddy with Protools, Record Drums

Hello friends of the Beat Buddy forum, I would like to know if you can help me. I want to record and synchronize my beat buddy with protools, my interface is an eleven rack, I have read that it must be synchronized with a midi cable, but I don’t know what the procedure is for recording the drums. On the other hand would these rhythms recognize them as midi files? And once recorded can I manipulate them? Is it possible to record the entire song? With all its parts? Intro, verses, choirs, fills, etc? I would like to know if this is possible, it would be great to be able to manipulate the dynamics of a song starting with the rhythmic base

Thank for Your Help!!!

Are you just trying to record the MIDI drums/notes to ProTools? Or are you recording the Beat Buddy audio?

Hello friend, thanks for your help, … I want to record a whole song in protools with drums and sections already made in beatbuddy, actually record Beat Buddy’s audio, but I don’t know if I should manipulate the midi files in the beatbuddy first manager

So, record audio but synched to the BB’s MIDI clock?

Correct, but what is the midi clock?, where is that how I can do that?

Essentially, you need to master or slave the Beat Buddy to the recording software. Making the recording software master, for example, sets the tempo, the time signature, and the starts and stops if synched up correctly (assuming the MIDI implementation is correct – not all are).

So it’s about making one the master and the other the slave.

Sorry for the delay: Early gig.

Hello friend, Thank you for your help I understand you Thank you very much for taking the time to respondí will try, and write to you