Syncing

I have the BB, with the extra purchasable midi cables (foot switch too, lol) but the midi cables seem to be double feel male if I have that right, but is there any way to get it to work with my ground unit, Line6 Helix? (I know the Helix’s looper is pretty basic, but the machine itself is so complex, I’m hoping it can sync with BB!)
I thought I’d just plug in the midi cables and have things work out, but turns out I was mistaken, anyone with experience involving the Helix? Thank you so much!

I think Line6 admits that the looper doesn’t support midi sync :thinking: Could even be in the manual :relieved:

1 Like

I use the looper on the Line 6 HX One, but it is well known that they have yet to add MIDI Sync support for quantizing their simple loopers. I’m not sure about higher models; if not, I suggest adding your voice to the Line 6 Ideas Forum so there’s a better chance they add it in the future.

The Helix have no midi clock, this cannot be sync with the BB

The Helix looper doesn’t but other effects do have midi clock that can sync with BB :relieved:

Just meaning that if Line6 wants to add the midi sync also to the looper there’s nothing to stop them :yum: I think I should also request that they add the midi sync for the looper :smile:

1 Like

yes you can sync the tempo of the fx ! And that’s all
Btw, Headrush core and prime looper can syn perfectly with Beatbuddy