Talent Knob - wow!

I bought 999 of these, with instant delivery, and they arrived within minutes (SingularSound logistics are the best!)

I connected all of them in series, but only turned the knobs up to 3 or 4 (it’s a lot of knobs to be accurate on)

I presumed my electric bagpipe playing would be off the chain, but it sounds the exact same as before!

Am I out my $19,970.01?

1 Like

Mine sounds really good using the BeatBuddy (BB) Sobriety feature.

Hm… I tried using that on my firend’s beat buddy – nothing. Exactly how much beer should I drink to get that working?

Prolly at least a six-pack of malt liquor.

Okeedokey but why wazznt the monney cauauauast in the, uh ad?

annyhoo -: I done drank all dat beer, how do I reach the dials from here on the floor of the bathroom?

Wait. Did you toggle the knee-walking, commode-hugging drunk mode?

ohmygod! that was it!

What is the Talent Knob?? I received one today and I didn’t even order it. It has no description. What does it do. Is it just a fancy power soak?

My understanding is that they were only shipped to people who didn’t order them, and never to people who managed to order them.

1 Like

I never ordered mine, it just showed up in my mail. I would still like to know just exactly what it does. I think it’s just built too well to be a spoof.

I ordered one, that’s why I didn’t get it. What does it look like?

Google it you’ll see.

Strange, I thought they were only available in the time frame, end of March, start of April.

yes, April 1 to be exact.

1 Like

I got one. So it’s an attenuator or WHUT? This is a dad joke with shipping costs :smile:

What are you talking about? It adds or subtracts talent from the performer, based on the current need.