Tempo is slower depending on temperature

I really hope it’s not me, but I’ve noticed when I’m performing outside with my BeatBuddy, the tempo is slower than inside. I was questioning my sanity last month when it began to warm up a little, then last week it warmed up more and it grabbed my attention. I was outside on a 72 degree patio, it was humid, and I noticed my beats were just dragging. The tempo was the same. I was inside on a stage last night, and I felt like I had to try and keep up with the drums! Is it just me or is there something really happening here?

First time I recall hearing something like this. Only thing I can think of that could possibly be causing the problem is an SD card that’s beginning to age. If you have a backup card, you can test it when it happens again. This will help to eliminate the card as a possible cause of the problem. If it does, be sure to contact Support for assistance.

2 Likes

Good Idea

Maybe because you are outside in the nice sunshine you are drinking beer and getting into the grove but inside you are a bit tense!

Makes the beatbuddy even more life like!

If only I drank beer during my shows. That would maybe answer alot of things.