Creedence Clearwater Revival
Notes: count-in is 1 & 2 & 1-2-3-4 (starting on that 6th HH hit)
- Phil (not-Flood) also did this song and you can still find it in M-P.pbf
- Because the song has so much audio “whitespace” for the drums, I’ve added pacing hi-hat hits at the beginning and where needed in the song. I included the MIDI file for the one-press bass version (v2) that does not include the pacing HH hits.
- The v4 version is for practice and I used piano for the intro guitar chords and organ for the vocal.
- How to find drum sets or songs on this forum and the old one
- Is there a guide to what OBPks and all those other Acronyms stand for listed anywhere?
- v1 & v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
- v4 STAX AcousPiano& 2119
Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file, MIDI for v2 (minus HH pacing) and Chords & Lyrics
The Midnight Special - CCR.zip (92.4 KB)
Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.