The problem of the EEPROM Invalid is finally linked to the distribution method

Finally I just understood that the distribution by the Android Play Store is much less flexible than the distribution of a simple correction patch.

I have also wondered what benefits relate to locking the conversation threads regarding an existing problem. I understand locking all but one so that it all would be within same thread :thinking: So perhaps they want us to use this thread for conversation :relieved:

Symptom is the same old, but circumstances are different. So for that reason I’d think there could be a new thread :thinking:

By “we” do you mean Singular Sound?

I agree partially. I think they are just lacking communication :sweat_smile: That is disappointing but I don’t think they think the problem is solved by blocking conversation :thinking: Perhaps they want to avoid panic :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I think this problem is otherwise the same as the device just breaking but in this case it’s systematic for each MM and not a random problem.

And the positive angle is that most likely this software issue can be fixed without anyone paying for maintenance. Negative is as you said that it might take days or weeks for the fix to arrive :thinking:

I’m now more convinced than ever that I should have backup devices :smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve reached out to the dev team and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the whole Team! 1.8.2 fixed everything. I found my MM fully functional and the Android app gives me access to online Customs again. Tonight you have a happy man here!

1 Like