TIP: Retaining main and footswitch pedal settings

Hello all.
Every time the BB is updated via its BB Manager the main+footswitch pedal personalized settings are initialized to the default values. At Singular Sound they told me that this is something they’re working on having fixed.

In the meantime, this is what I have done:

• I copy - pasted the PARAMS folder from the card unto my laptop. You only need to do this once, unless you change your personal settings.
  • After exporting an updated project to the card I open the contents of the card and replace the PARMS folder with the one that has my own settings. Et voilà.

I don’t know if you all or some of you had this issue. To me it was a nuisance since I export the whole project every time I make changes to it (e.g. new songs, edit existing songs, premium content, etc.)

Cheers!

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re using a Mac with OS > 10.12.6? If it’s a PC, you shouldn’t have to Export Project every time you make changes to your project, just Sync

2 Likes

Hi persist.
Indeed! Macbook Pro,10.13.6.
I wasn’t aware the Sync option was available for Windows machines, as it’s grayed out on my Mac.
Is the issue I mentioned fixed on the windows version?
Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I believe that there are no widespread issues on the PC version so if you’re running a dual-boot OS on your Macbook, you could give it a try and see what you think.

Singular Sound has been busy working to resolve the Mac sync issue and whenever they release the next beta for testing (or the next official update) you should see that improvement.

1 Like

Great. It works! Thank you.

1 Like