Too many error messages…

Where to start?

“Copy / Paste” does not work either via mouse or keyboard commands.

“Drag & Drop” deletes “song” from source folder. Example: Drag and drop “Country 2” from “Country” folder into “My Set List” for renaming and editing loses “Country 2” altogether and have to format HD card from back-up, with all the accompanying error messages and offers to “Scan F Disc for errors”

I am unable to test a song where I have amended the tempo without saving:

Trying Objective (Level 1) Exercise I’m getting a “Source file………….bcf does not exist” error message around 10 times with at least two “Scan and fix” offers and around 3 “unable to copy” error messages…

I’ve been at this for days and losing the will to live… Now the SONGS have disappeared from the SD card… Is the User Manual really up-to-date with the Manager software?

Sadly, it does not look as if I’ll be purchasing this product…

Wow very confusing description of issue I had ever read.

If you are experiencing issues with the BeatBuddy Manager, please email us: support@singularsound.com

We can arrange a phone support session in which I can see your computer remotely and help you set everything up.

Thanks. I’m going to persevere for now with the default settings and get to know my way around the machine from a basic position… Will get back to you and thanks again…

Let the Support staff help you out. There is a learning curve but it is worth it. Before you know it, you’ll be up and running and loving it.

Loving it more… Sticking with the presets for now and I may, if asked, share some that I’ve discovered go well with several classic songs…

I’m a convert…

Have discovered that some patches have syncopation issues with “Ditto” looper- or perhaps that’s the other way round? Others work perfectly with it…