Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead

This is a reworking of the version posted by @djreisat. I edited the bass and drum parts to remove “stuck” notes, and resequenced the song. The piano part has several newly written sections.

Use NP E_Piano & 4001 Bass

Includes: .sng, merged midi file, pdf cheat

Touch of Grey.zip (72.4 KB)

1 Like

It came out excellent! Well done!

1 Like

Thanks for the updated version of this one Phil… Always been one of my favorite songs by the Dead… Nicely done… :beers:

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Where could i find the
NP E-Piano & 4001 Bass C Xrp
drumset?

Just use the kit in the 1st message in the thread.

Very much appreciated.

Touch of GreyD+B.zip (7.5 MB)

Here’s a version I made based off Phil’s version. I didn’t want the fade out ending and wanted a little more control over the parts for practice and for jamming. I also didn’t need the keys since I have a key player. The is drums and bass only. Should work with most any kit with the bass in the 0-31 space.

• Intro (9 bars) - 4 count foot-hat then the same first 8 bars as the one press (E-A B-F# progression)
  • Part 1 - Entire verse/chorus starting from the vocals and ending with the E-A B-F# progression)
    ** Fill 1 - Bridge - Lead - Bridge in one part, trigger on bar before “It’s a lesson to me…”
  • Part 2 - Chorus loop starting from the “I will get by” and ending with the E-A B-F# progression)
  • Outro - 1x E-A B-F# progression with an ending B and Crash.

Joe - that would be bass in the 0-31 range, not drums.:grinning:

THanks Phil! I fixed that typo!