Hey there, if you want one on one support please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately this is not reproducible on my end.
As far as I can tell there is no reason that this should be happening, please be sure that when you are using the Aeros and BeatBuddy together with an already recorded song that they have the same tempo and time signature, mismatches will cause issues.
I saw your video, something seems wrong, tell me, what exactly is your MIDI chain?
Are you going directly from BeatBuddy to Aeros?
Also please tell me as much as you can of the following:
- Song saved: SD | Aeros
- Record: Mono | Stereo
- Track button action: RPO | ROP
- Number of tracks: 6x6 | 2x2
- Quantize: on | off
- Count in: 0 | 1 | 2 | 3
- Sync rule: start & length | length | off
Other important info:
- Change song part: Immediate | End of measure | End of Loop
- Stop song: Immediate | End of measure | End of Loop
- With equipment : BeatBuddy | Midi maestro | other
Something else that may be related, what song are you using? Is it a custom song? Could I get that BB song if it is? Maybe it has to do with transition file length somehow?
All of this will be helpful, thanks!
If you want to forward all of this to support you can to consolidate all of this info.