Track audio display is blank though audio is fine

Hi all,
I have had a few of the other bugs that have been reported here like recordings going blank on the last bar or occassioanly out of sync. However, I have not seen this one reported. If I have had the Aeros on for a long time I notice that while recording a track the visual audio display (the sound wave) goes blank. Then when I save that recording all is fine but the display is laggy and when it gets towards the last bar or so again the visual sound wave is missing. Then when I record new tracks the same thing happens. The only thing I can do is turn it on and off again.

Hopefully, it has been reported and frankly is probably all related to the other out of sync, dropped audio parts bugs that others have reported. Not a deal breaker but certainly does throw off a live performance.

Do you use the Beatbuddy?
If yes= go to settings of BB and check the midi sync> set it to “Always ON”

I’ve seen laggy display after leaving the Aeros running for a while.

It might be related.

" [NYHC]
[17h]

Do you use the Beatbuddy?
If yes= go to settings of BB and check the midi sync> set it to “Always ON”"

Thanks checked and that was already set to always on.

" [Quad]
[6h]

I’ve seen laggy display after leaving the Aeros running for a while.

It might be related."

Yes it appears to be the case hopefully the devs will confim. Shame as it could be a real issue in the middle of a gig.

Hey there, it sounds like you may be recording while the Aeros is set to one tempo and the external master clock is set to another, but I could be wrong.

Could you possibly take a video with audio of what you are experiencing and send it to support@singularsound.com with some info?

Youtube unlisted videos work great for this!

Let me know thanks

Hey there, just checking back in on this any word? Was the Aeros receiving a clock that didn’t match its own?

Hi sorry been busy. i do have a video and will send it over today. What I have discovered is it has to do with a single track name being open for a long period of time;. I normally just launch a new 6x6 and make a bunch of music constantly deleting that session but using the same name over and over. When I noticed the time slippage in the visual display instead of powering it off I just created a new track and it was fine.

As for external clock it is receving it from the BB. It was a synced clock and matched.

I sent the email over.

Hey again, saw the video. You’re saying your Aeros song was recorded at the same tempo the BB currently is playing? You’re positive that the Aeros song is set to 100BPM? Is there any other pedal capable of sending clock before the Aeros in the MIDI chain?

This looks like a desync which is only an issue if the saved tempo on the Aeros is not identical to the tempo being received by it, you’re saying this only happens if you leave the Aeros on and open without using it for a long time? Otherwise this doesn’t happen?

What version is your Aeros on?

Thanks