Transition from part 1 to 2 before releasing pedal

Hi guys im wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Sometimes (i would say 5% of the time). My beatbuddy would transisition to the next part before i actually release my foot from holding the pedal down. This completely screws me up when playing a song. Does this happen to anyone else?

Just to make sure that you’re not releasing right at the beginning of a measure thinking that it would still play one measure but instead it starts the next part immediately, right? :thinking:

So the next part starts even though you’re still holding the pedal and would hold at least half of the measure :thinking:

I don’t recall this happening with me but I rarely need to hold the transition :sweat_smile: Some weird stuff happens sometimes but not consistently for me :relieved:

Is it possible for you to practise so that you’re still covered even if one of the bandmates is acting weird? :upside_down_face:

Oh, and I’d guess the drunk settings of BB is in fully sober, right? :thinking:

The thing is, my foot is still fully pressed, i didnt even release and it sometimes goes into the next part. Like as if the pedal detected a release but my foots still on it…. Its horrible when playing live. I have to cover up on the fly

And i never touched the drunk setting so im assuming its sober

Have you checked the foot switch settings?

Which setting am i looking for?

It’s in the manual https://forum.singularsound.com/uploads/short-url/pj0hN0qxZm80ckwVLz2yfGQDKvN.pdf

• Browse pages 8 and 9 where it discusses release.
  • Check p.30 for more on transition fills.
  • If you’re using the remote foot switch, use the foot switch detector function on p54
  • p55 for the 1st / 2nd Switch Playing > Next Part
  • If you’re just using the main pedal, p56 Main Pedal > Transition

Ok i looked at the manual and settings. But im not sure what exactly im looking for in here?

Like i said, the pedal works fine 95% of the time. Just sometimes it will transition to the next part when im holding the button down. Way before i release it

I have a feeling its either a glitch or my pedal is messed up. Thats why im asking if anyone experienced this too?