Transition section Choice

I have several songs that start with no drums and then transition into a full accompaniment at the second verse. In order to know and maintain the tempo the drums will come in at I have made a nearly silent metronome and placed it in the Main drum loop of the first section. Now I have a faint click track as well as the visual beat indicator to follow in the beginning of the song until the drums are needed. The ‘into fill’ is actually now the first section transition fill.

My problem starts when I want to transition from the “chorus” 3rd section back to the “verse” 2nd section only and no longer use the 1st section again. of course as it is setup right now I have to go back to 1 before going to 2 which is a lot of tap dancing.

As another user had requested: the ability to label sections other than 1,2,3… Along with this would be a limited amount of song logic
Into, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge.
Start (one pedal press)
Fill (On pedal Press)
Transition (Pedal Hold)
Outro (two pedal press)
? - Bridge (Foot foot switch) - ? I would give up pause for a section choice.

Just to fill out the request, could the pause continue the visual beat or at least have the option to turn it on in a song it you want.

That’s all for now. Thank you for creating a well thought out device with quality sounds, this could have been such a cheap attempt that was looking for money and not quality. You have hit the mark and continue to raise the bar!

My problem starts when I want to transition from the “chorus” 3rd section back to the “verse” 2nd section only and no longer use the 1st section again. of course as it is setup right now I have to go back to 1 before going to 2 which is a lot of tap dancing.

In the manager software you can add another section which you could use as a bridge. I have used it to create a more driving chorus in some songs. If you then do a transition after that part it will go back to the first, but you can add as many sections as you like.

I have made several sections of many songs, so I have a handle on that portion. The main purpose is that I want a click track first section to keep the beat and tie me into the tempo of the drums once they begin in full. With the click track being the first section once I am through the last section the transitions will take me all the way back t the first section again; however I will not want to be back in the click track after a verse and chorus.
If at all possible I would like to be able to return to the 2nd section instead. If there were a song logic allowed non-linear section direction it would open up much more flexibility and possibilities.
Hope this clarifies my thoughts.

Agree a type of play list for the different sections would be useful. Currently though you would just have to create the sections in the way you are playing the song to ensure you never go back to the click track.
I try and and create my songs to be as flexible as possible but it all depends in what environment you are playing.

Hence the feature request. :lol: In a live dynamic situation where you could potentially do the entire song again or sections over it would be great to have the ability to choose direction at the fork in the road. Currently I have set songs up the way we are intended to per the software, Thought there is great flexibility with most parts of how a song is played, this one aspect is still 'drum machineish", in that it is still linear.

I look forward to see what the creative minds of BB come up with. Thanks for the response.