Travelin' Man (DOP, OPB, OPS, OPBs(strings) in D) 2017-12-15 - Ricky Nelson - 60's oldie

The funny thing is that this was the flip side of Hello Mary Lou. I imagine she was none too happy when she heard this song.

Uses NP P-Bass and BETTER Strings.

Includes: 4 .sng files and corresponding midi part files, 2 source midis (i can’t remember which I used more from), and chords and lyrics in plain text and pdf.

Download Here

Hi, I was super excited to find a drumbeat for Travelin Man but I had trouble loading to the beatbuddy manager. I unzipped it fine but then got get the error message: Error while parsing song content.
Very likely that I am not using the correct procedure after unzipping the file. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Catherine

I was able to successfully import the songs using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) so I think something else might be causing your issue.

You may have seen a message similar to this? If so, if you pressed OK or Open, did the song get added to your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) folder? If not, follow the steps I’ve outlined below the screen shot

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 6.13.11 AM

1. If you were previously able to get the songs into the BBM (and they don’t play), delete them.
  2. Download a fresh copy, unzip and try again.
  3. Use the BBM File - Import - Song to add a song to the BBM.
  4. If you don’t have the kit, search the forum, download, unzip, use the BBM to import the drum set and then activate it. If you’re only interested in the DOP (drums only, one-press), you can audition the song using the SUB-Standard Pro Plain kit.

Great advice! Thank you.

Nice Job Thanks!