Unable to Import MIDI Files

Hello

I am facing an issue with the BeatBuddy Manager software and I need some help . When trying to import MIDI files into the BeatBuddy Manager, I face an error message stating “Unable to import MIDI file. Please ensure it is a valid MIDI format.”

I have tried importing MIDI files of different lengths and from various sources, but the issue still there . I am running the BeatBuddy Manager version 2.0.1 on a Windows 10 PC with 8GB of RAM.

The MIDI files I am trying to import are standard MIDI format (format 0) and have been verified to work with other MIDI software.

The exact error message shows is “Unable to import MIDI file. Please ensure it is a valid MIDI format.”

I have also tried reinstalling the BeatBuddy Manager software, but the problem persists.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you
boblewis

The BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) does not import MIDI files.

To add a MIDI file in the BBM, you click on the section (usually the Intro, Main Drum Loop or Outro sections) and when the Windows Explorer or Finder window opens, navigate to your MIDI file, select it and press Open.

1 Like

Hello

Thanks for your reply .

I will also suggest that you stop using the BeatBuddy Manager Legacy version and use the brand new BeatBuddy Manager Online application.

Read more about this new app here:

1 Like