Unable to import songs - portable song folder does not exist

HI I’ve been using the beat buddy manager without any issue but today I’m getting an error message when I try to import songs/folders

its saying the portable song (here it states the name of the file etc) folder does not exist

Any ideas ?

Are you trying to import a song (the file has an extension with .sng) or a folder of BeatBuddy songs (a file with an extension of .pbf)?

There’s a BBM menu entry for each type of file.

Both , individual songs and a folder of purchased songs

Try downloading the songs and folders again using your computer and not a smart phone. Two possible reasons why: 1) BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) files may not have downloaded properly the first time and 2) downloading from a smart phone to the cloud (and particularly from iOS) seems to handle the files differently.

If you are still having problems, send me a private message (PM) with attachments of the songs and folders you are having problems with. A screen shot of the error messages would also be helpful.

1 Like

Cheers , believe it or not, turning my computer on and off solved the problem . The error was happening on a Microsoft laptop

1 Like

The old adage from the help desk for Microsoft PCs “try restarting your computer and see if that helps” holds true still! :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your solution.

2 Likes