Unpause external footswitch with a fill?

Hi there, is it still possible to unpause the beat with a fill, especially with the external footswitch?? If yes, can you please tell me how to do that? Thanks in advance, Thomas

Just hit the main pedal of the Beatbuddy
Or add the Main pedal on one of the footswitch and Pause/unpause to the other

Hiho, thank you very much! :grinning: :+1:

As NYHC said. From years of playing live with BB I use Footswitch #1 as pause/unpause and Footswitch #2 to trigger outros (if one exists) while playing. When BB is not playing Footswitch #2 goes to next song (switch #1 does nothing).

I often come out of a pause with a fill by hitting the main pedal (the break on Crazy Train for instance).

Hello Cygnus, thanks for your reply and yes, it is so much better to unpause with a fill! Ok, in some situations a simple unpause would fit better, but hey…“you can’t always get what you want” :slight_smile: fantastic, that this forum is still alive :+1: :star_struck: Cheers, Thomas

Indeed. Thanks to Persist and a group of members its been an exceptional tool for people like me for many years now. Everything from specific songs, advice on REAPER and DAWs, stubborn issues on my old MAC and even advice on refinishing a well used guitar. People on this forum bring a wide range of skills and are willing to take time to help.

2 Likes