Unwanted drumset changes

HI BB folks

I’ve imported a lot of great user generated song (a million thanks) and user generated drum sets to go with the songs.

But…BB manager and my PC and the BB change these drumsets in what seems to be a random manner. E.g when I import the song, the correct default drumset is there, but when I click another user generated song the first song changes drumset to the drumset of the second song.

Sometimes when I close the BB manager and open it again, the drum sets have “rotated” and are no longer on the right songs.

Is there a quick fix for this? For now I have written down the default drumset of each songs on our set lists, and when we play live I double check the drumset; but obviously this is an unwanted hassle and takes precious time and energy from the guitar playing.

Regards Lasse

Two things to try:

1. Check that your pedal is set to Default Drumset: Enabled and test the songs on your pedal.

If now working on pedal, sync your project to the SD card using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).

1. if not working, download, unzip and reinstall firmware.

If still not working, please contact Support@singularsound.com. If you find that it was something else, please share with the forum.

1 Like