Virtual pedal not working

hi guys, im new to the world of BB. I am having a few issues getting started and cant find the answers here or on youtube vids. firstly i have downloaded BB manager along with the project on the SD card. i have also downloaded songs from the premium library on to BB manager. the issues i am having are :

1. the virtual pedal is not working and
  2. i cant syncronise the downloaded songs to the pedal. the syncronise option is greyed out
    i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no joy.
    also, although the tutorials are great they are mostly from 2014/15 and there seems to be a lot of changes to menus and general functionallity. are there any more up to date video tutorials?

Sounds like you could be using a Mac.

1. Some one-press songs require a double-tap to start playing. If that doesn’t work, select a song in the left pane; press the main switch (big black pad). There are only two working switches on the Virtual Machine—the main and the left switch on the bottom. Does it play now?
  2. If you using a Mac, the grayed out Synchronize on the menu is a bug. The workaround is to use the BBM File > Export Project to SD card and accept the prompt for linking card for future synchronization. As long as you don’t quit the BBM or restart your computer, the ability to sync should be available. If not, you’ll have to use the workaround.
1 Like

Thanks for the reply. It’s windows 10 I’m using. The workaround worked for synchronizing, cheers I’m good to go now. With regards to the virtual pedal, it wasn’t with OP songs, it wasn’t working with any of the preinstalled beats. It’s working now, but it’s a mystery to me why, as I didn’t change any settings.