Volume changes by itself - unusable pedal

G’day,
I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. The volume on my beat buddy changes randomly. Sometimes it goes up and down by just 1% but often the changes in volume are quite large, making the pedal unusable.
I have changed SD cards and re downloaded firmware but the issue persists.
My pedal is now unusable until this issue is resolved.
Any help, please?
Cheers
Jim

Make sure you are using the correct power adaptor. Check if the headphones output displays the same symptoms.

If it’s still under warranty, you can try to exchange it.

Contact support@singularsound.com for help and let us know hope it turns out.

G’day,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I am using the original power adapter.
Same symptoms with the headphones.
Long out of warranty, unfortunately.
Thanks anyway.
Jim

I can’t help the feeling we’ve seen this before. @BeatBuddy_Support and @BrennanSingularSound might be able to confirm or deny that and tell you what the fix is.

2 Likes

I had that issue a couple of years ago and I had to solve it contacting @BeatBuddy_Support

Good luck!

Had same issue had to get it replaced

Thanks guys.
I have been contacted by support and they are trying to help me. They’ve been very supportive so far. Seems like a good company.

Jim

I have the same problem. Was your issue ever resolved?

If it’s still under warranty, they will probably take care of the issue. Email them if you haven’t done so already support@singularsound.com

Hey Mate,

My unit was well out of warranty but the guys at singular sound gave me a discount on a new unit which i thought was really generous.

We tried a change of software but that did not work.

Overall I was stoked with the support from the community and form Singular Sound.

I hope this helps.
Jim