Volume issue

Hi,

I still have the same volume issue when I record a loop, the volume playback jump higher when it’s recorded…

It’s very very very boring live…

Use the Big Wheel to adjust the level

1 Like

Before ever recording, turn the volume down accordingly. Then start looping and have fun!

1 Like

I know how the Aeros work thanks…

I would expect a looper or any digital recorder to play out exactly what I got at the input, if not It’s a huge bug… and it must be treated as a priority. Since i reported it 3 years ago, still nothing…

For the moment I cannot use the Aeros live in freeform mode for this reason… I do not have time to go to the menu to lower the volume by 2 little bars each time I record a loop… If you play for your dolls in your bedroom, yes its ok…

I dont have this issue. If I record a single instrument on a single track the output sound level is the same. Obviously, if I add more instruments to other tracks or if I add overdubs the volume can change. Then I will go in and edit the mix.

Seem the problem is only with stereo files… I suspect a pan problem in the source code.

I will do a spectral analyse (when I’ve got some time) in my recording studio…

That makes sense as I am running mono guitar and mono synth into each channel and then Stereo out.

Has the problem with the volume been solved by the new update?