Waiting on new BB Manager..

how long will we have to wait for a new BB Manager Software. I asked half a year ago and was told a new version will be released “soon”. I’m thinking about selling my BB…

Why would you want to sell your BB just because there hasn’t been a BeatBuddy Manager update? I take it the current version does not allow you to do what you want it to. The current version is very stable and very usable, the Beta has bugs which are still being worked on - also the new features require a new manual to be written so it will take some more time I’m afraid for an official release.

email BB support …ask them to email you the beta bbmgr16 zip …
I don’t know why they haven’t released it yet …
(there are footswitch glitches,like resetting outro’s .
I’ve learned to live w, until I forget to reset, then remember ‘real quickly’ for next song)
but if you ask for it …they will send it. (I’m not that special, & they sent it to me) :wink:

Correct. I will happily provide it to anyone who requests it, as long as they take into consideration that it is a beta and may not prove to be the most stable as of yet. We are working on the bugs (some of them are taking longer to fix than expected) but many users are happily using it for the advanced cool features. Either email me at support@mybeatbuddy.com or PM me here, I will give it to you.

I already have version 1.6 but there is no sound in BB Manager. Another issue is that the Update Manager doesn’t work… I don’t want to go back to the working version… and so I have to wait and I’ve waited for 1/2 a year now. Thats the reason why I’m disappointed and considering selling BB.

Regarding the no sound issue, please email me at support@mybeatbuddy.com - I prefer beta tech issues not be discussed on the forum. I can also arrange a phone support session for you with remote control if needed.