What are your most used Midi Maestro commands?

Hi all,

I have just purchased the Aeros and BB, they’re amazing together. I have no intention getting the Maestro due to space on my board.

I have a Fender Tone Master Pro with the Aeros and BB in the Stereo loop. The TMP will allow me to use 6 foot switches with scribble strips and send/toggle midi cc commands.

I will try to make a midi maestro copy. The TMP also allows for seamless preset switching so in theory I could have different screens of 6 foot switches by duplicating presets.

I’m trying to understand what are the most valuable midi commands for live looping. From my initial experience I’m thinking STOP, MUTE and maybe having PART 1,2,3 and 4 when i’m using 6x6 mode, so I don’t have to cycle through parts. That would be all 6 foot switches used on the TMP

What are your most using commands on the MM? Any suggestions would be welcome.

Load the MM app and check the default modes through that. It’s all free :yum:

You can also download custom modes made by others :relieved:

Personally I don’t do looping but I typically modify or create entirely new custom mode for each gig. I like to combine multiple commands into one button press :grin:

I like:

• Tap tempo
  • Next page in iPad (MobileSheets)
  • Activate next button (MobileSheets)

The “next button” is especially nice as it can function as any midi command combination and different each time :sunglasses: So actually I just need to keep pressing one MM button through the entire gig :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I’d recommend downloading the MIDI Maestro app and checking out the default BeatBuddy and Aeros modes to see the most used MIDI commands.

You can find all the commands here: link

If you have any further questions, feel free to send us an email at support@singularsound.com.

1 Like