What is and What Should Never Be - DOP, OPB

Led Zeppelin

Notes:

• Starts on the 4th hit of the HH count-in
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 John Bonham Inspired (can substitute NP StdPBass 63-91 kit)
  • v2 NP StdPBass 63-91

Includes: 2 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

What is and Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin.zip (63.5 KB)

Disclaimers: 1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
2. I no longer fill song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too).
3. How many ornaments did we hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
@PoidaBass

3 Likes

Nicely done… Thanks Persist… :beers:

ps… Got a chuckle out of your new disclaimers list… Loved the Christmas tree analogy…

1 Like

Dude, that is awesome! Thanks heaps! I just downloaded the NP StdPBass drumkit to have a listen. I had no idea you could add bass lines to beat buddy!?!? I’m a bass player anyway so I wont share this
information with my bandmates…
I’m a noob Australian, and I dont understand the christmas tree analogy disclaimer, but I’m very appreciate of your work. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Is this the v2 drumset? NP StdPBass 63-91

Also, there are two versions of the song (v1 and v2)? Any reason to use one versus the other?

Thanks for the song!!!

Hey there! I’m a noobie, but I think the v1 has drums only and the v2 has the bass line also if you use the correct drum kit.
Cheers.

2 Likes

resources contains some more links with definitions of the acronyms that might or not be helpful.

Many of the BeatBuddy (BB) users are bass players so I provide DOP (drums one-press) versions so that they can also play bass.