What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

Try this - nothing to install! https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg

Hi all is their anyone doing up to date Charts stuff on preset patterns all the song lists are great but nothing from the last 10yrs … Thanks All

Can do bob seger song too…? Thanks Ken

How do I get light brushes and rim shots? Think “That’s all right mama”, “Mack the knife”, and hundreds more. I can only get BBs pretty loud waking drum sets, which are fine where needed. And brushes drum sets are hardly. I need subtle percussion almost not there sounds. Any ideas?

Me likey!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Bob Seger songs

Ever get this figured out? I’ve been listening to all the thunderous beats, it’s like frikkin’ Animal from the muppets chose all these beats. I paid $350 for the BB and footswitch hoping it would be better than doing my own loops thumping on my acoustic, but I’m loosing hope.
Don

Seems all they want is the extra money from the bb mini…after that it’s good bye don’t bother us

I used my $6 to buy the cajon drum kit and beats. It works a lot better for acoustic performances than any of the standard beats.

I spent a little money on the Cafe GIG Cajon essentials and it’s required drumkit, the Flamenco Percussion Set. Between the two, I don’t have any problem finding a beat to accompany solo acoustic songs. I think it was $12 combined, a couple craft beers?
Don

I used these Cajon beats for a while, but most of my songs have been switched most song over to one of these beats

SONGWRITER BRUSHES COLLECTION
MELLOW BEATS FOR SONGWRITERS COLLECTION

The some with tons of songs but I prefect to create my own ‘songs’ by picking the parts I like.
I just needed to create five or six songs to apply to tons of songs.
a str 8, a suffle, and 6/8 for each. Maybe one or two parts.

We only play our own songs. And this one uses a customised “drum” kit. https://youtu.be/DuMlbKA14_k

1 Like

Yes, please do. I would love to have them. Thank you, Wayne. William…

I tried to up load them however, it won’t accept .xls files. I tried to convert them to another format but nothing lays it out like the .xls file does. An email address would be best or thru Messenger or something.

Make it into a .zip archive. Then you can upload it.

1 Like

I hope you can get this file to open. If you do you’ll see 2 types of drum beats. Alesis SR16 beats were programmed for me by a friend. Those will be machine inclusive so not of much use to you. However, the other beats are from the BB Mini II.
These are the ones i use. Also this file is still under construction, so please feel free to give some of these a try and if your ok with them let me know and i’ll keep you updated as i progress with the file. You’ll find songs you’ll recognize and lots you won’t however, the ones you don’t recognize are quite popular in my next of the woods Newfoundland Canada and a lot of them you’ll find on youtube if you wish to investigate the titles as one never knows with music as to what you’ll like. Never nothing wrong with learning new songs.
enjoy.
Wayne McNeil
MyZip.zip (42.6 KB)

1 Like

As you may already know BB Mini beats can’t be modified but the beats can be modified if you use the BB original. I had to make a stand with a drummers pedal in order to get any sense out of the Mini II. Too much bending required for floor use and if use on a table top one can’t utilize the inbetween beats between verse and chorus. This stand works perfect for me.

Hi Terry:
Just curious. Are you using the original beat buddy? Got that sound that makes me think so.

Yes (actually have two - one as backup following a failure at a live gig). I copy and edit drum loops on BB Manager. Haven’t the patience at the moment to use Reaper or another DAW.

I did have the original when it first came out but it was only new then and i just so confused with the drummer and the bb manager i got rid of it. I have the Mini II now and it’s not bad but not nearly flexible enough for what i like, so i guess it’s back to the original the second time. lol Love the beat you have too. Enjoy.