Use the following as a guide to help you post your request but just as importantly, to help whomever is going to work up the song.
- format (beat or one-press) or
- version type (DOP & OPB)
- song title (complete and spelled correctly),
- artist name
- special instructions, OPB with a jam loop for the solo; in the key of C
- Beat for Move It On Over, Hank Williams, or
- One-press bass (OPB) for I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still in Love With You), Linda Ronstadt (OPB)
- OPB for Angel Eyes by Jeff Healey with a jam loop for the guitar solo; key of E
Are you requesting a beat (multi-part ala default BeatBuddy (BB) content? Not a lot of users are willing to working up multi-part transcriptions because of the amount of resources needed to work it up properly (complete music sheet with drum scoring, time and effort). Some beats can take up to four hours to work up while a one-press format might take as few as 30 minutes. It never hurts to ask, but don’t be surprised if no one delivers on requests for beats.
PS: Take a moment to show your appreciation for the user that delivered your request by clicking on the heart icon at the bottom of the post.