When usb cable Is connected, the bb turn off

Thomann replace my bb very fastly with a new one who sème to work perfectly !!!

I have just had this same issue tonight. got my bb a few weeks ago but was waiting for the bb manager. when I connected the usb cable the bb went dead. cannot get it to respond. measured power from the included adapter; measured power going to the unit inside. went through the downloading/installation of EMPTY_PRODUCTION_SD_RAR file. followed the instructions. when I wrote the unzipped file to the sd card it left one folder on the card: System Volume Information. nothing else. instructions said to then copy the normal, most recent firmware on the bb sd card and to be sure to get all 5 files: MLO, MLO.bin, boot.bin, app.bin, and app. I do not see any of these files anywhere. I made a backup of the sd card early on but do not see any of these files in that folder. the bb will not turn on so I cannot update the firmware even if I had it. I bought this back in November before they were even shipping from the factory. took almost 2 months to get it. $400 bucks was a hard spend for me. who do I contact to get another one to replace this one?

… found the upgrade firmware downloads and unzipped them and copied them to the sd card. put the card into the bb and attached the power but it is still dead.

when the rar file EMPTY_PRODUCTION_SD_RAR was unzipped, it resulted in a single file named: EMPTY_PRODUCTION_SD which was modified 8/6/2014 and the size was about 3 GB.

@vinnyfrandino, Your issue is addressed in your separate topic.
http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/bb-went-dead-after-connecting-usb-cable.1858/