Where are all the resources?

Does anyone know why 95% of the ‘download now’ links in the resources section result in a ‘files not found’? Nine of 10 song files I find are not downloadable. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/update-dec-29-songs-screen-shots-posted-on-or-before-nov-23-are-not-available.2440/

Thank you! That’s a huge disappointment. I am a new user, having bought my Beatbuddy a month ago (and had my first gig with it last weekend). Super impressed with the product, but underwhelmed to hear about this lack of responsiveness. Hopefully the situation gets fixed.

Thank you! That’s a huge disappointment. I am a new user, having bought my Beatbuddy a month ago (and had my first gig with it last weekend). Super impressed with the product, but underwhelmed to hear about this lack of responsiveness. Hopefully the situation gets fixed.

Yes this is absolutely ridiculous. I have bought several premium packs. But I refuse to spend another cent here until they get this fixed. This is killing their reputation. GUYS OVER A MONTH DOWN. HELLO. The community is what makes your product.

I am also new here and while I love the Beat Buddy, I’m extremely disappointed with the song content. Some users on the forums like “Stu” have released song packs, but that’s about it. I really think those users deserve a load of thanks, because without that I would have been even more disappointed. I did buy two premium packs but with the cost of the Beat Buddy being $300, I really think there should be more content.

Check out Phil, Phil Flood and GarryA content. There well over a 1,000 songs and dozens of kits available thru Resources.

Are the files lost, or only not synced with posts in the database? Do you need help rescuing resources?

^^^
Thanks for the offer but I think Singular Sound has IT staff with priorities other than restoring the Resources.

It seems like the majority of songs are almost restored from those users that maintained backup copies of their files.